We are enjoying the heck out of our new dock. We spent most of last weekend fishing and we all loved it. Yes, we even caught 2 redfish (and threw them back). Happy end of summer!
Pumpkin standing guard over her two boys
This brought back such good memories of fishing with my Dad. It made me cry.
Isn't this the prettiest fisherwoman you have ever seen? One must have pink shoes to fish!
We are Jim, Mary Li, Marshall (12), Hunter (7) and Lily (5). Jim and I have been married 7 years and we adopted a son, John Hunter, from Vietnam on April 13, 2009.
5 Comments:
Wow, wonderful new dock!
How fun! I'm glad you guys are enjoying your new dock.
Love the pic of daddy and daughter. :-)
Glad you finally got your new dock in!
What a beautiful family you have.
Beautiful! I want to go fishing too!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home