Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Angels everywhere

I re-fingerprinted this morning (they were lousy) and then went straight to another USCIS office to meet the head of the adoption unit to sign the affidavit. Guess what? She has a huge bulletin board of about 300 photos of kids who she has helped bring home. Guess whose picture was in the bottom right corner, right next to her telephone? You got it - SWEET LILY!!! I could not believe it. I said - "that is my girl! She has been home about 2 years." Mrs Dwyer, the officer, said "June 26, 2006 right?" I about fell on the floor!! I gave her a photo of Hunter and she said "Well, he needs to be right by his sister!" and promptly tacked his photo next to Lily's. Truly amazing. Angels everywhere.

1 Comments:

Blogger Carol said...

Mary Li,

That is wonderful. I pray he is home with his sister and brother soon!

Love,
Carol

October 15, 2008 at 12:19 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home