Ladybug News?


In the Chinese adoption community, ladybugs are said to bring good news. When we were close to getting Lily's referral, I got a box of 1000 ladybugs and sprinkled them in my garden (where they were promptly eaten by the lizards!).
Tomorrow our program director for Holt will be back in the office. So many families are waiting to hear good news that minor issues have been cleared, that their children's dossiers are ready for approval or that they have been scheduled to travel to finalize their adoptions. We are waiting for confirmation that approval is expected for Hunter next week and also to learn how he is doing. Holt saw him last week and was to explain that we are doing everything to come for him.
Look who showed up on my 29th floor office window this afternoon! I am hoping this ladybug is foretelling good news for all of us. Below is also a photo of my fellas from 2/12 and our night of celebrating that we are on the verge of approval. We might actually meet Hunter within 100 days!

1 Comments:
I hope you receive a great update from Holt this week! I'd never heard about ladybugs bringing good luck before. I hope your "visitor" was a great sign of things to come.
Love,
Annette
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home