Wednesday, February 18, 2009

New Photos of our Growing Boy!

We received new photos today! They make us long for him even more but we are so glad to see him happy and healthy. He had some dental work done shortly before these pictures were taken which explains his puffy cheeks. We think he looks terrific and we can't wait to have our arms around him! The best blessing in this set of photos is to see him clowning with sweet An and Dannette whose Moms, Wendi and Annette, have been such a support and good friends during this long wait. Thank you, Holt for thinking of this for us.

8 Comments:

Blogger Annette said...

Absolutely beautiful!!!! Hunter is such a handsome little man. That is so wonderful that you received so many pictures of him. I know how much you miss him, but we are coming to the end of our wait. You will be with him SOON!

Love,
Annette

February 18, 2009 at 11:15 PM  
Blogger SueCQ said...

The photos are beautiful!! What happy news for your and your family. Of course, we all know that pictures are not enough and you are so very, very anxious to have Hung in your arms! Hang in there, dear friend . . . the time will be here before you know it.

I sit here in our room at the Somerset, wondering if you'll be sitting on the same couch, gazing lovingly at your Hung on the chair watching the Cartoon channel, just as I am doing now with our Hung!!

There are so many wonderful, confusing, emotional, frustrating moments ahead of you!!! REST UP while you can!! :)

February 18, 2009 at 11:58 PM  
Blogger Valorie Leonard said...

Oh he looks so good. He will look a whole lot better really soon....he'll be home with you!

February 19, 2009 at 6:30 AM  
Blogger Jessica Alvarez said...

What wonderful photos of your handsome guy! We're praying for good news.

February 19, 2009 at 12:30 PM  
Blogger Carol said...

Such a handsome little boy! Oh I know you just can't wait to jump on that plane and scoop him up. I'm so looking forward to the day I can see him with his Mommy and Daddy! Soon, very, very soon!

Love,
Carol

February 19, 2009 at 1:26 PM  
Blogger Stevens Family said...

Hunter is such a happy handsome boy. His personality seems to shine right through. Just love seeing all the pics with all three kids. Very cute :)

I can't wait to see Hunter finally in your arms!

February 20, 2009 at 11:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He looks very happy!

February 21, 2009 at 1:20 AM  
Blogger J and J said...

He is a handsome little guy! I know the photo's are bittersweet but you can tell that he is being loved by his foster parents. Praying for travel for you in the next couple months!

February 21, 2009 at 1:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home