Video of Hunter
One of our Dong Nai families graciously brought back video from Vietnam of our son taken by the Holt staff. It was hard to watch at first because he seems so forlorn and he does not speak much or interact with anyone. But we take it as the gift that it is. Hunter is healthy, safe and looks like he is left handed! We edited it to put it here. Our son is beautiful and we want him home.
music by Steven Curtis Chapman

5 Comments:
We are right there with you praying that Hunter will be home with you soon! I love the video.
Oh Mary Li and Jim! Makes you want to jump through the screen and just hold him. Or scoop him up and bring him home! We are praying every day for the miraculous to happen in Dong Nai. Hunter needs to be with you.
Love,
Rob and Christel
Mary Li & Jim,
Praying for a miracle in Dong Nai. I too wanted to just reach through that screen and hug him. Please Lord bring Hunter home to his forever family soon!
Love,
Carol
Mary Li;
How bittersweet, hm? To see him so clearly but unable to hold him! And I cried at the final scene where your son had written Hùng's name in the sand. He looks just like our youngest bio and since our soon-to-be adopted son's name is Hùng, as well . . . it just made me cry! I'm praying for you and for all us families still waiting to bring our children home.
What a beautiful boy, Mary Li. I can't imagine how hard it must be to have to wait to bring him home, but he'll be so happy to have you as his family!
I'll be praying for you.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home