Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Great Update!

Yesterday we received what should hopefully be our last social worker update and quarterly report on Hunter's progress. We get these once a quarter and since we anticipate travel in 11 weeks or less, this should be the last one!! I know, we've been saying that for a year now but this time I feel confident!

Hunter's report was the best we have ever received. He was described as social and loving. He has been learning in school and can count to 10, knows more letters and can carry on short conversations. He saw his social worker on Tet (New Year's) and wished her health, happiness and prosperity! He understands the concepts of before and after and has been asking "what is that for?" Our curious boy! He has been healthy since the last report, has grown a bit and had 3 cavities filled. He has been giving lots of hugs to his foster parents.

We got a few new pictures with this report. I love the one with the smirk!

6 Comments:

Blogger Annette said...

Such a handsome little fellow! It won't be long until you and your family are in the pictures with him!!!

Love,
Annette

March 11, 2009 at 6:16 PM  
Blogger Valorie Leonard said...

Whoo Hoo! What a great update!

March 11, 2009 at 7:00 PM  
Blogger Stevens Family said...

Awe, such a sweet boy. I just love his smile and his "I'm going to keep you on your toes" smirk :) So cute! Can't wait to hear of TC for you guys. It's just around the corner.

March 11, 2009 at 10:41 PM  
Blogger Suzanne said...

What a cutie! It is wonderful to see him smiling. I am so happy to hear this should be your last update. Isn't it amazing to finally be preparing to meet him?

Suzanne in MI

March 12, 2009 at 1:45 AM  
Blogger Carol said...

What a great update! Yes, yes, yes, praying it is the last one! The next pictures will be with him and his Mommy & Daddy! I love the new pictures, he is so, so handsome!!!

Love,
Carol

March 12, 2009 at 1:53 PM  
Blogger SabineM said...

A Thomas the Train fan.. Maya LOVES LOVES LOVES Thomas! :)

April 9, 2009 at 10:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home