Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Morning

Its Easter in Saigon and we are here. Not a sentence I ever expected to be writing. I went out early to take a few photos. Hope you enjoy!

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

Blogger Jessica Alvarez said...

Happy Easter! All the photos are great!

April 12, 2009 at 8:32 AM  
Blogger Kym said...

Mary Li, your doing great taking photos of everyday life! Keep up the great photography - it's one of the things I wish I had done more! Have a great Easter! Kym

April 12, 2009 at 10:52 AM  
Blogger robandchristel said...

Sweet dreams Duda family!
You will be with Hunter in a matter of hours! Can't wait to see you together.

Peace to you.

Rob and Christel

April 12, 2009 at 11:48 AM  
Blogger Alison said...

Happy gotcha day eve---so excited for you. All is well here. I have added pictures from our Easter to our blog.
Praying for you and can't wait to see all of your happy faces tomorrow--
God Speed to all
Much love
John Alison
JAcob and Maddy

April 12, 2009 at 7:08 PM  
Blogger Cheryl F. said...

I am so glad that you made it safely. Can't wait to continue to follow your journey, many prayers to you.

Cheryl F

April 12, 2009 at 8:03 PM  
Blogger SabineM said...

Happy Easter! Loved the photo montage! Exciting....

April 12, 2009 at 11:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How do the Saigonians celebrate Easter? Or was it business as usual?

April 13, 2009 at 1:40 AM  
Blogger Cinnabana said...

Congratulations Mary Li...

Carline B. from Shumaker

April 16, 2009 at 3:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home