Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Travel Approval!! We Are Having a New Child in 13 Days!!

The call came a little after noon today. We have travel approval and are directed to be in Vietnam no later than April 11. We will adopt Hung on April 13 and are expected to be in Vietnam through April 28! 11 days to get ready? YIKES!!!! You would think that after 21 + months we had it all together but no! We were planning a 3 week heads up before travel. Looks like we may be boarding a plane in 8 days! The wonderful, incredible news is that both our kids will be able to travel. Marshall will be home in time to successfully complete 5th grade and elementary school! So much to do!!!! Oh My Goodness! We are really going to Vietnam. It is happening!!

6 Comments:

Blogger recoveryagent2 said...

You have waited so long....I am thrilled to read this post. Enjoy every single minute of your journey and every single daydream till then.
Travel safe.
Penny

March 31, 2009 at 7:12 PM  
Blogger Hank said...

HOORRAY!!! So happy for you all!! We are looking forward to following :-) Have fun packing!!!

April 1, 2009 at 7:54 AM  
Blogger Annette said...

Woohoo!!! I am sure you are still on cloud nine with the news of Travel Approval! We are so happy that you will be united with Hunter in less than two weeks! Your long wait is finally coming to an end. Praise God!

Love,
Annette

April 1, 2009 at 6:08 PM  
Blogger Carol said...

YAHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So, so happy for you!!!

Love,
Carol

April 2, 2009 at 10:01 AM  
Blogger jana olney said...

AWESOME! I was so glad to see all the kids together! Everyone looks so happy! I am so glad things are going well. Keep up the blog- I LOVE seeing what is going on. We are praying for all of you! Enjoy every minute!!

Love, Jana

April 13, 2009 at 10:47 AM  
Blogger jana olney said...

AWESOME!! I am so glad to see all the kids together!!! Everyone looks so happy! I am so glad things are going well. Keep blogging - it is so great to see how things are going! We are praying for you. Enjoy every minute!!! Love, Jana

April 13, 2009 at 11:05 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home