School Has Begun


How is it that my baby girl has started kindergarten already?! She is absolutely loving it! Her teacher greeted her by name on the meet the teacher day the day before school started. "How do you know who I am?" said Lily in amazement. "Well, I know Hunter and you are with him and I know I have a Lily with the same last name so you must be her!" Lily got the biggest grin. Then before we left, the teacher gave the kids a bag of goodies. Lily left the room saying " I think I am going to like this kindergarten thing!" This was music to our ears because she spent the summer telling us she wasn't ready for big kid's school.
Hunter started first grade with an excellent teacher and Marshall is in his seventh grade. He will be taller than Mom by the end of the year if not by Christmas. He grew about 4 inches and his voice went down about 4 octaves over the summer. I suspect the girls will start calling soon! Hope you are off to a great school year too!

1 Comments:
Sounds like everyone's off to a great start of the new school year. Love first school day pics :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home